1. Consider the deformation caused by the uneven weight distribution of the goods, the lateral impulse caused by the action of the stacker or forklift, and the seismic intensity fortification;
2. Leave a safe distance between the goods, between the goods and the shelves, and between the goods and the fire pipeline, and leave the fire sprinkler empty.
3. Select high-quality steel, surface anti-rust and decorative treatment, on the premise of ensuring the performance of the shelf, try to reduce the project cost.
4. When designing the structure of the warehouse storage rack systems and custom mezzanine systems, the use requirements (whether it is used with pallets, cages, etc. or used alone), equipment conditions, load properties, material supply and installation conditions should be comprehensively considered.
The size of the racking in Maobang warehouse rack manufacturer is divided into the following three types according to different use requirements:
1. If used with pallets, the inner dimensions of the racks, the length, width and height of each group of racks depend on the length of the storage pallets and the total length of several pallets to be stored in each group of racks, the width is the width of the pallets, and the height is The height of the product is stored on the pallet, and its outer dimension must be determined according to the actual load-bearing to determine the thickness of the material and the gap between the pallets to determine the outer dimension of the rack;
2. It is used with storage cages. The inner dimensions of the racks, the length, width and height of each group of racks depend on the length of the storage cages and the total length of several storage cages to be stored in each group of racks. The width is the width of the storage cage and the height is The height of a storage cage to store products, and its outer dimension must be determined according to the actual load-bearing to determine the thickness of the material and the gap between the storage cages to determine the outer dimension of the rack;
3. The racks not equipped with auxiliary equipment are steel plate type and plywood shelves. The size of the rack is mainly designed according to the length, width and height of the actual site. The length of each group depends on the load-bearing and space; Determine the height of the warehouse.
In the design of the rack aisle in racking and storage solutions, the main aisle should be as close to the door as possible to facilitate the access of goods, and the turning radius of the forklift determines the size of the aisle.