Pallet racking is a kind of rack that uses pallets to access goods. Selective Pallet racking is the most common and popular racking system in rack industries.
Although the pallet racks do not have high storage density, they have relatively low requirements on the variety and specifications of the items placed. The height of the pallet racks normally can up to 12 meters. Pallet racks have flexible access to goods, unlike drive through racks, which can only follow the first in first out or first in last out method. It can pick up goods flexibly and is not restricted by the order of inventory.
1. Make full use of the height of the warehouse.
2. Make full use of the store's warehouse. For stores with large area warehouses, direct distribution based on sales forecasts of three months or longer may be considered to subsidize part of the storage costs.
3. Dispose of sluggish goods in time. For the auto parts industry, the life cycle of a model is actually very short. If a car model disappears, the related accessories can basically be scrapped. Obsolescence is a big loss from the book, but it is not necessary to continue to save, and storage costs are also incurred, so the sooner the better.
4. Try to ship directly, or cross docking operations.
5. Make full use of various storage equipment and tools.
6. For racking storing small volume and scattered commodities, the number of layers can be increased to increase the effective use area. If you use the material box, it is not easy to confuse the product. Insufficient storage space will definitely reduce work efficiency. Most of the strategies mentioned above need to increase the workload of warehouse employees. Whether it is appropriate to increase the area or exchange manpower for space is appropriate, then it needs to be calculated according to the cost. Therefore, keeping a record of various basic data in daily operations is a long term task.
Ability to store lots of references.
Direct and selective access to all loading units.
Easy control of stocks.
Easy combination with picking systems.
As a warehouse racking supplier for selective shelving, Maobang has committed to the development of warehousing and logistics for more than 25 years.
We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your support for our warehouse storage equipment.