Pallet racking is a single or multi level storage system that is used to support high stacking of single items or palletized loads.
The pallet racking system is suitable for any distribution, storage or material handling operation. It can maximize the use of warehouse space while increasing inventory requirements and reducing picking time. Selective shelves allow quick access to stored materials.
Pallet racks are composed of vertical column groups and horizontal load beams specially designed for stored goods. The size and load-bearing capacity of the upright column or column with different heights and depths are different, depending on the load capacity requirements, the size of the pallet, and the type of product.
Consider the following details when designing warehouse pallet racking system
1. The model and size of the pallet
2. Inventory retrieval order, such as LIFO, FIFO, or no limitation
3. To confirm what kind of pallet racking, you may need to know the number of SKUs in the warehouse and the number of pallets per SKU
4. Various warehouse environments, cold temperature, freezer temperature, temperature control or ambient temperature
5. The ceiling height, need this to consider the height of the upright frame
6. There are many types of material handling equipment, and we need to know what type of logistics handling equipment you will use.
7. Know your budget
Ability to store lots of references
Direct and selective access to all loading units
Easy control of stocks
Easy combination with picking systems
We have portable stack racks for sale bulk wholesale at competitive prices, which improve warehouse storage space utilization, and reduce warehousing logistics operating costs.
We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your support for our warehouse storage equipment.