Model NO. 2 floor mezzanines rack
Weight capacity: 100 to 500kgs/Level
Color: Blue/as Your Requirement
Transport Package: Wrapping Film
Material: Cold rolled steel
Origin: Guangzhou, China
HS Code: 7308900000
The 2-story middle shelf can be used to place the warehouse space vertically and increase your large-capacity storage space. The mezzanine tube supported by the rack allows installation of racks that can be manually picked from all levels. They are supported by a rack system. Can provide new and high-quality interlayer.
1. Adopt composite shelf structure, patent light steel floor structure
2. The floor panel bears heavy load, low cost and fast construction
3. It can be designed into one or more layers according to the actual situation
4. Ensure maximum space utilization
5. Direct access to all pallets
6. Surface: powder coated or galvanized, color is optional.
7. General transportation methods from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor: manual, lifting table, hoist, conveyor belt, forklift.
8. Can be designed according to customer requirements.
The load of the 2-layer mezzanine shelf is usually less than 500kg per square meter, and the level of the mezzanine is between 2200 and 2700mm. The height of the shelf on the top of the mezzanine is about 2000 mm, which fully considers the loading and unloading of goods. This kind of interlayer is widely used in the fields of automobiles, electronics, light industry and machinery.
Don't forget to optimize the column grid
By using the most economical sandwich column grid, you can save on structural steel structure, which is usually the largest cost of any sandwich floor. However, the most economical grid does not always allow you to make the most of the space under the floor, so it is important to balance the load requirements and the least noticeable column layout.
For one-stop warehouse rack system service with mezzanine floor racking, We assure you the the most competitive warehouse rack solutions.
We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your support for our warehouse storage equipment.